District Health Department #10 seeks a part-time Adolescent Health Counselor in Mason County Eastern School. This position will be based in Mason County.
- Working independently, provides counseling/therapy in a school-based health center.
- Responsible for mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, psychotherapy, groups, and referrals to agencies for students ages 5-21 at the Mason County Eastern Adolescent Health Center.
- Masters prepared graduate of an accredited school of social work, counseling, or related program.
- Licensed Master of Social Work or Licensed Professional Counselor by State of Michigan.
- Three years experience providing adolescent/family social work.
- Communication skills necessary to interact appropriately with adolescents, parents/guardians, co-workers, school staff, and the public.
District health provides a competitive benefit package.
*District Health Department #10 is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran