Join the WMCA. Membership runs from September 1 to August 31 each year. See membership details below!
We are glad that you have joined with us to advance the purpose of professional counselors throughout West Michigan, including Kent, Ottawa, and Allegan counties. It is our hope that you have found your membership to be both relevant and satisfying, and we hope that you renew your membership with us. Your renewal will send a strong message to all that WMCA is a strong, viable organization that is committed to providing its membership with excellent programs and leadership.
- Receipt of four WMCA Newsletters published in the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer
- Free Registration to the:
- WMCA Fall Program
- WMCA Winter Conference
- WMCA Spring Banquet and Annual Chapter Business Meeting
- Listing in the WMCA Membership Directory
- Receipt of the WMCA Membership Directory, including the WMCA Constitution and By-Laws
- Leadership opportunities on the WMCA Executive Board
- Opportunities to Nominate deserving peers for WMCA Awards
- Opportunities to Nominate deserving high school seniors for the WMCA Scholarship
- WMCA Regional Chapter representation on the Assembly of MCA
If you have been a past member of WMCA but have not renewed your membership for some time, we encourage you to give us another try and see how we have changed! We think that you will be pleasantly surprised with our renewed energy and commitment to meeting your needs as a professional counselor!
To print a copy of the WMCA Membership Application click the link below and remember to send it in with a check or a money order to the address on the application. If you have any questions about membership, please contact Renee Hartman via the following email: email@example.com
As stated in the WMCA By-Laws, “Membership in the Chapter shall be by individual, and it shall be open to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, or handicap.”