Implicit Bias Training
Below is the implicit bias training from the Winter 2022 Conference presented by Jessica Jennrich, PhD of Grand Valley State University.
Innovative Counseling Solutions is comprised of clinicians who are trained and experienced in treating a variety of mental health concerns. We are located in Grand Rapids, MI and offer counseling and psychological services.
- Services for individuals ages birth through adulthood
- Counseling/Therapy, Assessment/Diagnosis, Neurofeedback, Career Counseling, Group-based Treatment, Weight Loss Management, and Community Presentations
- Specialty areas for children and adolescents, including depression, anxiety, ADHD, chronic illness, encopresis, divorce/blended family issues, adjustment issues
- Specialty areas for adults, including depression, anxiety, marriage/couples counseling, divorce issues, phase-of-life issues
- Flexible appointment times, including evening hours
This list of referral resources is offered by members of WMCA. If you are a member of WMCA and wish to be added to this referral list, please send an e-mail to WMCAwebsite@gmail.com.
Inclusion of this information on the WMCA website does not indicate WMCA’s endorsement of the services. The WMCA is an organization that actively works to promote the field of counseling and this is one opportunity to do so! These links are included as a service to our members.
Youth Mental Health
Districts struggle to fill counselor positions despite funding increases.