Winter Mini-Conference - Save the Date February 5, 2015
Save the Date: Winter Mini-Conference - February 5, 2015
Link for registration: Click HERE
Grab Your Colleague and Come Join Us
Thursday, February 5th for the
WMCA Winter Mini-Conference!
We are excited to share our line up of keynotes and breakouts to help energize and inspire you in 2015!
- We start the day with Michelle Royan, Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence!
- Here are just a few of the breakout topics:
- High Achieving Secondary Black Males - Brandy Lovely Mitchell
- Connection, Meaning, Depression, Anxiety, and Life - Joe Martino
- What's Got Our Boys So Angry And What Can We Do About It - Wayne Haines
- Thinking Traps: Where ADD/ADHD Minds Get Stuck - Tamara Rosier
- Unpacking The Why: Developing treatment to unpack the reason for using an eating disorder as a coping mechanism - Rachael Kool
- And MUCH MUCH MORE!!
If you are a 2014/15 member, the conference is FREE! If not a member, the cost is $30, (the cost of a WMCA membership) payable at the door.
Please check out the attached conference agenda along with a membership form.
KISD will be putting the link of their website sometime this week. Please look for it and register on the website.
Stay warm and see you in February!!